This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patapon - UCES00995
I can play the game just fine, but in certain levels where theres wind. I can't see the wind at all, i can just tell which way its going once i attack and my arrows fly back at me or far away from me
Main problems I've encountered so far: can't see wind, occasional FPS drops during intense fights (and no FPS drops during even more intense fights), colour space seems restricted when Using Shaders (that is, gradients look blocky, and gradients on top of gradients like the light of the bonfire in the town look even blockier), main menu music doesn't play.
(12-15-2012, 05:18 PM)colombianx Wrote: I can play the game just fine, but in certain levels where theres wind. I can't see the wind at all, i can just tell which way its going once i attack and my arrows fly back at me or far away from me

Are you using anything higher then 2x upscale? a similar problem happens in Valkyrie profile where rain / snow won't show up unless the window size is 1x or 2x or full-screen res 720x 480, anything higher and the effect disappears, I don't have this game but the problem sounds similar.
and the link???
what link?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]