This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patapon - UCES00995
Patapon 1 playable.

Show video,play music and sounds.

[Image: sinttulo4v.th.png][Image: sinttulo5l.th.png]
[Image: sinttulo6u.th.png][Image: sinttuloekf.th.png]
[Image: sinttulo2ui.th.png][Image: sinttulo3c.th.png]
configuration?
I used the same config from patapon 2 and its working Smile
THX
New to this emulator, um, I can't seem to play Patapon as when I run it there would be this window (in the emulator window) with the word "information" (seems like it should be part of the game?) and nothing else written on it. It changes size then go away and the game never starts. D: (I don't really have a screenshot now)

When I used another Patapon file, the critical error console check message would appear from the emu.

I'm using the 64bit version for windows, and completely ignorant about the rest of the stuff. Help please?
where can i download it
Why don't you buy it instead?
what is the configurations ?
when i run it , i hit pon pon pon pon the the screen lights ... and a get the pata ( [] ) then it tells me to hit [] [] [] () but the patapon doesn't move !
i was able to run the game and play it ...
but the problem is the game is running very slow in some points and the fps goes very low ...
so can anyone tell me what can make the fps faster ?
+
what is the maximum method (i chose 500 ) does it have anything to do with the fps ? and what max method is faster 50 or 3000?
(12-31-2010, 07:33 PM)dan83 Wrote: Patapon 1 playable.

Show video,play music and sounds.

[Image: sinttulo4v.th.png][Image: sinttulo5l.th.png]
[Image: sinttulo6u.th.png][Image: sinttuloekf.th.png]
[Image: sinttulo2ui.th.png][Image: sinttulo3c.th.png]

where i can download it???
you can download it from the PSN store.