This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's! Tag Force 6!
Well, there's Tag Force 4, but i don't find the link, there are absolutely no links, if someone can give it's okay, but it's not updated, there are many updates, and this was the last version, and evenwith, there are like, 200 new cards released already, could you staff guys able Tag Force 6 for emulator update? Please, i beg you!
(03-05-2012, 11:18 PM)Drager210695 Wrote: Well, there's Tag Force 4, but i don't find the link, there are absolutely no links, if someone can give it's okay, but it's not updated, there are many updates, and this was the last version, and evenwith, there are like, 200 new cards released already, could you staff guys able Tag Force 6 for emulator update? Please, i beg you!

What links?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Link for Tag Force 4... i can't find any, i found from torrent, but it doesn't finish the download, it freezes at the end, i tried like 4 times.
Could you please able tag force 6 for JPCSP?
(03-06-2012, 04:24 PM)Drager210695 Wrote: Link for Tag Force 4... i can't find any, i found from torrent, but it doesn't finish the download, it freezes at the end, i tried like 4 times.
Could you please able tag force 6 for JPCSP?

We don't support piracy here.