This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Decrypter
dos 
Hi guysi dont know if this will help but i thought it could of use of the makers of jpcsp and i thought this could a game decrypter http://pspslimhacks.com/game-decrypter-v...-ofw-6-10/ and has capability list almost like your comercial games list hope it helps

sorry for bad english
not possible since u need the original PSP hardware for decryption... i suggest u watch part 3 of the console hacking convention by psgroove
if i am not mistaken, there is a bit of coding on the hardware that generates the key so that the file can be decrypted and this at the moment cannot be duplicated in just software form on the PC

i am not a programmer so please correct me
im not good at english i cannot read that good in english i thought it was a program to decrypt games sorry
(12-31-2010, 06:24 AM)iceman0730 Wrote: im not good at english i cannot read that good in english i thought it was a program to decrypt games sorry

A program which can only be used on a real psp since only a psp has the hardware to decrypt games.

P.S Happy 250th post to me Big Grin
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

and happy new year to all users