This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me plis plis plis
psp 
Hi I want to play PSP games on my pc, with the emulator, but I do not run the videos, the videos of the game works, I have to steel, as set up using the jpcsp-1932-windows-x86. (what is your configuration). can not play full screen looks bad, is not centered. and do not give me the videos of the game.

Hola quiero jugar juegos psp en mi pc, con el emulador, pero no me corren los videos, no funciona los videos del juego, que tengo que acer, como configuro uso el jpcsp-1932-windows-x86. (cual es su configuracion). no se puede jugar en pantalla completa se ve mal, no se centra. y no me da los videos del juego..

I want someone to explain how to configure it to play well, and watch the videos of the game. and play with full screen. game Parasite Eve The 3rd Birthday,
quisiera que alguien me explique como configurarlo, para jugar bien, y ver los videos del juego. y poder jugar con pantalla completa. juego Parasite Eve The 3rd Birthday
a ver loko xD eres español no? más facil pa mi jeje, para ke t vayan los videos debes marcar la opcion "utilizar media engine" en las opciones del emulador, está en la ultima pestaña de la derecha la q dice "Media", con eso es suficiente (Pero esta funcionalidad no es compatible con la version de 64 bit, asi q solo podras ver videos asi con la x86, aunq tu version ya es antigua deberias bajarte la version mas nueva), y luego puedes usar la opcion Video > resize asi se centra bien, aunque dependiendo de la resolucion de tu pantalla, lo mas seguro es que no llegue a maximizarse del todo la ventana, te digo una cosa... cuanto más amplies la ventana del emulador, más lento te ira el juego, yo lo que hago es cambiarme la resolucion de la pantalla a 800x600 para jugar al jpcsp, y hacerle un resize del 2x como MUCHO)