This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Code Geass: Lost Colors - JAP - ULJS00135
I played it on r1931 with following settings:

Ignore invalid memory access:ON
Ignore inmapped imports:ON
Use Media Engine:ON
Extract media files to tmp folder:OFF
Decode audio files with SonicStage:ON
and left General, Video and Audio options with default settings

So far I've beat the game 3 times on

Geass route (default route)
Kuro no Kishi-dan route and
Nippon Kaiho Sensen route (which is the whole reason to play this game as NKS route is exclusive to PSP version of Lost Colors)

The game runs at full speed most of the time. Sometimes it will start to randomly slow down or even freeze, but it's not that big of a problem since this game has an auto-save feature and everything works fine once you reset and reload.

[Image: newbitmapimage3s.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage4ht.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage5u.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage6q.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage7.th.png]
Where the link that I can download that decrypted Code Geass PSP game..??
(12-26-2010, 05:19 PM)Uliq Wrote: Where the link that I can download that decrypted Code Geass PSP game..??

Code Geass requires 3.90 firmware, so no decryption is needed.

Since this community doesn't support piracy, I can't provide you with a link for this game.
(12-25-2010, 02:57 PM)Netqork Wrote: I played it on r1931 with following settings:

Ignore invalid memory access:ON
Ignore inmapped imports:ON
Use Media Engine:ON
Extract media files to tmp folder:OFF
Decode audio files with SonicStage:ON
and left General, Video and Audio options with default settings

So far I've beat the game 3 times on

Geass route (default route)
Kuro no Kishi-dan route and
Nippon Kaiho Sensen route (which is the whole reason to play this game as NKS route is exclusive to PSP version of Lost Colors)

The game runs at full speed most of the time. Sometimes it will start to randomly slow down or even freeze, but it's not that big of a problem since this game has an auto-save feature and everything works fine once you reset and reload.

[Image: newbitmapimage3s.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage4ht.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage5u.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage6q.th.png] [Image: newbitmapimage7.th.png]

Code Geass is awesome. I'd really like to play this game but since the game is in Japanese,i cant.Can you provide an English Translation for the game and a guide on how to patch the game ? Big Grin
using r 2956
still goes ingame
voices and music play in the game

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 3.71 KB / Downloads: 83)
.zip   profiler.zip (Size: 126.29 KB / Downloads: 84)
edit:I want test again first
Make save data->Naming->In-game->save

Last work save r3228
r3229 broken
Attach hle.sceUtility debug log
r3228,r3229,r3244

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   3229log.zip (Size: 21.36 KB / Downloads: 80)
.zip   3228log.zip (Size: 23.2 KB / Downloads: 84)
.zip   3244log.zip (Size: 20.18 KB / Downloads: 74)
(06-20-2013, 04:54 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Last work save r3228
r3229 broken
I think to have identified the problem. Could you retry with r3245?

Thank you for identifying the exact revision Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Yes.r3245 fixed ,thanks Smile
(06-21-2013, 04:34 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 04:54 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Last work save r3228
r3229 broken
I think to have identified the problem. Could you retry with r3245?

Thank you for identifying the exact revision Smile

Attached Files
.zip   3245log.zip (Size: 20.52 KB / Downloads: 73)