This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 3rd Birthday - JAP - ULJM05798
(12-28-2010, 03:59 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(12-23-2010, 10:32 AM)hyakki Wrote: Some of the in-game voice plays fast. (high pitched)
Any improvement in r1940?
Playing mono audio as stereo audio was probably giving this "high pitch" effect.

Yep, fixed the audio and also the audio in Dissidia. Two birds with one stone eh?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(12-28-2010, 07:13 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(12-28-2010, 03:59 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(12-23-2010, 10:32 AM)hyakki Wrote: Some of the in-game voice plays fast. (high pitched)
Any improvement in r1940?
Playing mono audio as stereo audio was probably giving this "high pitch" effect.

Yep, fixed the audio and also the audio in Dissidia. Two birds with one stone eh?

Thanks for the heads up! I'll try this r1940 asap Big Grin

Update: Tried it, the audio during gameplay (not cutscenes) are great so far. They are no longer high pitched.

I still can't hear any audio during cutscenes though and I can't also hear any background music. Sound effects like gunfire, etc. are working well.

BTW, I just ticked Use Media Engine and Decode audio files with SonicStage... .. Am I supposed to change other settings to be able to hear bgm during gameplay and audio during cutscenes?

Anyone experiencing the "Overdive into enemy" problem as well?
Btw, anyone encountered a glitch during the ending when <SPOILERS> Eve has to shoot Aya? <END SPOILERS> After the shot, the screen turns red and then black but never loads the rest of the ending. After a while, the framerate on the emulator drops to 1 or 2 fps. I can't pass this part, and unable to save and start a New Game+. Any solutions?
Have you played the whole game on the emulator ?
well, first of all, great work jpcsp dev team, this emu is awesome, proves the undiscovered java capabilities to now =D

well respect to the game, in the x86 version i have around 22-27 fps, but.... in the x64 version i obtain 30- 45 fps, in some sites 60. the game runs almost full speed(80% to 110%, i prove a friend´s psp vs jpcsp in the 2 first levels), and and I dare to say that sometimes goes faster than the real psp, i really didn´t expect this results.. COOL!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin.

is a real shame that the x64 version does not support videos or music(atrac and at3 files (atrac3+????)

i tried to prove this version of the emu with ff dissidia but.. when i want to save/load a memcard, the game freezes(same with 3rd birthday) Sad

well, my specs:

cpu: core i3 530 oc to 3.36 ghz
ram: 2gb ddr3 1333 kingston
video card: ati hd 4670 1gb ddr3

jpcsp version: 1942 (all the configurations by default)

i hope this helps

PD: sorry for my bad english
(12-29-2010, 10:49 AM)Orphis Wrote: Have you played the whole game on the emulator ?

Yes, from beginning to that last part. I just can't seem to get past the shooting Aya interactive scene, as the screen turns black and never loads the next scene. Anyone have this problem as well?
(12-29-2010, 02:34 PM)railmacher Wrote:
(12-29-2010, 10:49 AM)Orphis Wrote: Have you played the whole game on the emulator ?

Yes, from beginning to that last part. I just can't seem to get past the shooting Aya interactive scene, as the screen turns black and never loads the next scene. Anyone have this problem as well?

May you please reply? Are you able to overdive into enemies w/o problem? Or you just ran through the game on this PSP emulator w/o ever diving into enemies? (except to finish off bosses). Please, I'd love to know. Smile
(12-29-2010, 02:15 PM)darkcloudl Wrote: well, first of all, great work jpcsp dev team, this emu is awesome, proves the undiscovered java capabilities to now =D

well respect to the game, in the x86 version i have around 22-27 fps, but.... in the x64 version i obtain 30- 45 fps, in some sites 60. the game runs almost full speed(80% to 110%, i prove a friend´s psp vs jpcsp in the 2 first levels), and and I dare to say that sometimes goes faster than the real psp, i really didn´t expect this results.. COOL!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin.

is a real shame that the x64 version does not support videos or music(atrac and at3 files (atrac3+????)

i tried to prove this version of the emu with ff dissidia but.. when i want to save/load a memcard, the game freezes(same with 3rd birthday) Sad

well, my specs:

cpu: core i3 530 oc to 3.36 ghz
ram: 2gb ddr3 1333 kingston
video card: ati hd 4670 1gb ddr3

jpcsp version: 1942 (all the configurations by default)

i hope this helps

PD: sorry for my bad english

I would love to be able to play in x64 (64 bit) but I can't seem to save nor load. Can you save and load with the T3B game on 64 bit? I'd really love to know. I wouldn't mind having no bgm nor cutscenes since I can see those from youtube. xD
(12-30-2010, 07:44 AM)tubers Wrote:

May you please reply? Are you able to overdive into enemies w/o problem? Or you just ran through the game on this PSP emulator w/o ever diving into enemies? (except to finish off bosses). Please, I'd love to know. Smile

Yes, I can overdive into enemies without any problem. In my entire play till now, the emulator only crashed once when I overdive due to massive slowdown (lots of enemies, soldiers, and action going on). The part I'm frustrated about is not able to complete the game and make an end game save due to that interactive shooting scene not loading the next sequence in the ending scene.
(12-30-2010, 12:19 PM)railmacher Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 07:44 AM)tubers Wrote:

Yes, I can overdive into enemies without any problem. In my entire play till now, the emulator only crashed once when I overdive due to massive slowdown (lots of enemies, soldiers, and action going on). The part I'm frustrated about is not able to complete the game and make an end game save due to that interactive shooting scene not loading the next sequence in the ending scene.

Aww.. makes me so jealous Big Grin Goodluck then. I hope you find a fix. Thanks for answering Wink

I guess something's wrong with my system xD
not tubers, in the x64 version i cant save in any game, try to use the snapshot function, sometimes work XD..... ehh tubers, can you do me a favor? with the x64 version of jpcsp, and this game, use the magnifier function of the windows 7 (this http://tothepc.com/img/2010/02/magnifier...ws7-os.jpg) and zoom it to the jpcsp window while you playing. can you confirm if your fps have a increase??? in my case i obtain a really good increase but, i need to know if that occurs to more people.