This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 3rd Birthday - JAP - ULJM05798
I see that you downloaded the game... well, because of that, no one is allowed to help you... BUY YOUR GAMES PEOPLE, PLEASE!!!
(12-25-2010, 02:00 AM)Resident Horror Wrote: Thank You
I have a friend show without sound
And also I have Abielq the program after about 20 minutes after the first out to the guard and get the place almost attachment to the game in this place so much

help me
so I tried this on svn1931 with SonicStage, everything works fine, video with audio plays fine the only problem is the already mentioned high pitch audio in the in game radio chatters and no bgm in game, at OP, I can't watch Megavideo for some reason, do you get bgm? I thought JPCSP can decode AT3+ with SonicStage now. Do I need to extract and convert audio files on PSP? sorry, it's been a while since I used JPCSP, I'm not up to date with latest development. thanks
edit new video this time with bgm sound.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TQ2JRRO3

The sonic stage option doesn't convert the bgm audio. (Manually tried to invoke the cmd himd with a bgm audio but it will crash, convertie/psp works though).
i'll look through the himd source files and see if i can find anything.

also I couldn't access this site for a few days, said domain not found, had to manually add the ip to my host file to connect :\
Is it possible to give us the right choices for the program options
Because I have a game after a period of Bnglq

my pc
512 viga
3 gb ram
2.6 cordX2
(12-27-2010, 01:54 AM)Resident Horror Wrote: Is it possible to give us the right choices for the program options

my pc
512 viga
3 gb ram
2.6 cordX2

What is this Bnglq you speak of?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I am finally able to use the 64 bit versions.

I have tried the r1922 32 and 64 bit they seem to be slow but a little more "stable".

I have also tried the r1932 64 bit on my 64 bit OS and the framerate significantly increased (20+% perhaps?)

The problem on r1932 64bit for me was that it would hang up, requiring some 30-90 seconds "wait" till it plays normally again..

I am also not sure on how to save the game..

When I cleared the first level I tried to use the "SAVE" option. Then, JPCSP opened a window for me to save a file on. After choosing one, the window just closed and brought me back to the gameplay screen but it's just stuck there. I don't think it saved too. Any leads please?

I would also like to know what Save Snap Shot and Load Snap Shot does and how to use it, please? Smile

Thanks so much in advance and thanks so much to the OP as wellSmile
(12-27-2010, 02:11 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 01:54 AM)Resident Horror Wrote: Is it possible to give us the right choices for the program options

my pc
512 viga
3 gb ram
2.6 cordX2

What is this Bnglq you speak of?

Very sorry
I mean that the program close after a period of play
psp 
Anyone knows if it's possible to play 3rd birthday with full screen?
quiero jugarlo en pantalla completa.

ayuda
(12-27-2010, 10:39 PM)nneyzer Wrote: Anyone knows if it's possible to play 3rd birthday with full screen?
quiero jugarlo en pantalla completa.

ayuda

You can resize the screen to fit you monitor but there's no upscaling so it wont look too good.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue