This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 3rd Birthday - JAP - ULJM05798
(03-28-2011, 12:17 AM)just_in_deed Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 12:10 AM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Work or not on jpcsp,i will play on my psp and maybe later on jpcsp.

What store did he buy this game?

Or he really have downloaded this?

Eboot decription with jpcsp is increasing piracy.

Definitely, Eboot and PGD should not be decrypted with the jpcsp because of piracy.

lol I'm aggainst piracy

Saying this does not prove anything,tell me, which, store you have acquired this game,because i am waiting for this game a long time.(Since I finished the PE2 on PS1 in 2000 or 2001,i don't remember,anymore.)
(03-28-2011, 12:10 AM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Work or not on jpcsp,i will play on my psp and maybe later on jpcsp.

What store did he buy this game?

Or he really have downloaded this?

Eboot decription with jpcsp is increasing piracy.

Definitely, Eboot and PGD should not be decrypted with the jpcsp because of piracy.

Get off your high horse dude and stop trying to prevent emu progress because of assumptions based on absolutely nothing. Because someone has any game before official release is as likely due to an early store release as it is downloaded copy. Those uploaders have to get it somewhere, don't they? Smile
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(03-28-2011, 04:08 AM)legend80 Wrote: Get off your high horse dude and stop trying to prevent emu progress because of assumptions based on absolutely nothing. Because someone has any game before official release is as likely due to an early store release as it is downloaded copy. Those uploaders have to get it somewhere, don't they? Smile

Not from that they find coding online from hacking into stuff or something along those lines
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(03-28-2011, 05:41 AM)Vegerunks Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 04:08 AM)legend80 Wrote: Get off your high horse dude and stop trying to prevent emu progress because of assumptions based on absolutely nothing. Because someone has any game before official release is as likely due to an early store release as it is downloaded copy. Those uploaders have to get it somewhere, don't they? Smile

Not from that they find coding online from hacking into stuff or something along those lines

Breaking street date, downloading, both are illegal.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(03-28-2011, 07:39 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: Breaking street date, downloading, both are illegal.

Breaking the street date is not illegal but downloading a game is! I think we all can be sure where the OP got his game. Tongue What surprises me the most is the blatant denial after getting caught. Angry
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Look at it like this. Trying to keep the emulator under raider form sony if we can. If they find out that 60% of the people downloading iso are using them for this then they will definitely do something about it. You guys are paying attention to that PS3 hacker case right. What you do on your pc is your problem and will only be your problem if the law gets you. What you post here is everyone problem. ^_^

_____
On topic. Has anyone actually fully test all the settings. Like does saving work on this game.
One more time!
thread for this game is here (japanese game)
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3159
I have 1 problem.I am useing jpcsp-windows-x86 to play 3rd birthday but when i clik to load umd it say that my game is Encrypted and that i can't play it so how i to decrypt it?

PS:i dont hawe real psp

PS2Confusedory for my english
The 3rd Birthday JPCSP Full Speed on AMD/ATI card
PSP native resolution

*Stuttering and lag caused by Fraps*

Compatible settings:
Video - Use vertex Cache,Use a Geometry Shader for 2d rendering,Disable UBO,Enable VAO,Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of memory, Enable dynamic shader generation
Memory - Ignore invalid memory access,Ignore unmapped imports
Media - Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage
Compiler - Use Compiler(dynarec), Maximum method size = 3000
Crypto - Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode (for loading certain save files)