This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 3rd Birthday - JAP - ULJM05798
ザ・サード・バースデイ (Parasite Eve - The 3rd Birthday)
r1922
Loaded with decrypted boot.bin (update your tools to decrypt this game since it has a new encryption key)

Good:
Decent speed (if you have a fast pc)
Graphics look normal
Video & audio play full speed
Japanese text is viewable
save/load works

Bad:
//Java will crash randomly with out of memory errors. (Edit: using "only ge" and vertex cache disabled seems to help)

[Image: 903lfa.jpg]
[Image: 250rt45.jpg]
[Image: 2urv5me.jpg]
[Image: 95u2pu.jpg]
[Image: 14kveqp.jpg]
[Image: 23wnqrm.jpg]
[Image: 2ym7ub5.jpg]
[Image: 16k1kdg.jpg]
[Image: 2wdt152.jpg]
Video :::
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=TQ2JRRO3

Attached Files
.rar   infolog.rar (Size: 84.53 KB / Downloads: 424)
Awesome
Awesome is right. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy, imported of course Big Grin
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Nice , But on CG and the main menu .. the music isn't work !
PS: the game won't start after press any Difficult : Easy,Normal,Hard .
Anyone knows if it's possible to play 3rd birthday with full screen? It seems to give this weird double-layered effect of another display causing the screen to be covered up. However, the default size small screen displays fine. Below screen shows what I mean:

[Image: 3rdbirthscreen.jpg]
(12-24-2010, 10:12 AM)unlimax Wrote: Nice , But on CG and the main menu .. the music isn't work !
PS: the game won't start after press any Difficult : Easy,Normal,Hard .

POST A LOG PLZ!

ps2 
Please what I choose to run the game well
What are the choices, select it from the list and I hope Nimbuzz
Thank you my brother
(12-24-2010, 11:31 PM)Resident Horror Wrote: Please what I choose to run the game well
What are the choices, select it from the list and I hope Nimbuzz
Thank you my brother

no matter what you do the game is gonna run slow though. like hyakki said, uncheck vertex cach and use only GE option. From the video I can see he's using shaders too.

Thank You
I have a friend show without sound
And also I have Abielq the program after about 20 minutes after the first out to the guard and get the place almost attachment to the game in this place so much
please delete