This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A list of playable games so far! (Updates*)
psp 
Can you guys fill in for me?

As far as I`ve tried, Crisis Core is a playable game of those I`ve tried while Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Yu Gi Oh Tag Force series havent been working enough to be called playable yet.

You guys know which games you`ve tried so far which is playable? Please fill in!
(12-18-2010, 03:46 PM)Mo0nwalker Wrote: Can you guys fill in for me?

As far as I`ve tried, Crisis Core is a playable game of those I`ve tried while Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Yu Gi Oh Tag Force series havent been working enough to be called playable yet.

You guys know which games you`ve tried so far which is playable? Please fill in!

You could just try browsing the playable section in which you posted this thread in.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Is Final Fantasy 1 psp playable in the latest version ?
(12-24-2010, 11:49 PM)Scott274 Wrote: Is Final Fantasy 1 psp playable in the latest version ?

Yea but you can't see the intro if you decode the audio for some reason.

Edit: by version do you mean the 0.6 release? If so then I have no idea lol cuss im using the rev 1923 build ( getting weird freezing in 1931)
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Just downloaded the latest version from JPCSP site since I had deleted the previous version I had (v0.4) yesterday..
Code:
http://jpcsp.org/index.php?p=Downloads
The application says JPCSP v0.6 1772.
When I ran the CSO file of the game I have (Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition.cso), got error..
IO Error : Map Failed

So FF1 PSP still doesn't work !
(12-25-2010, 10:25 PM)Scott274 Wrote: Just downloaded the latest version from JPCSP site since I had deleted the previous version I had (v0.4) yesterday..
Code:
http://jpcsp.org/index.php?p=Downloads
The application says JPCSP v0.6 1772.
When I ran the CSO file of the game I have (Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition.cso), got error..
IO Error : Map Failed

So FF1 PSP still doesn't work !

Download r1923 from

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
did u use load UMD or load file with r1772? load file gives u such an error... use load UMD (first option from menu) with the latest revision from the site above
Yes first I used "load file" which would give the "IO error", but after reading your reply and from something I had seen in another related thread here, I changed the JPCSP options to "Use classic open dialog for UMD" and then opened the CSO file through "load UMD".

A screen similar to a TV snow screen showed up with writings on it. The bottom read something like "This is a faked MPEG video (in YCbCr mode)" and at the top there were some numbers counting up
- - - / 00:02:01.653
- - - / 17264640 ( - - - / upto 100%)
The JPCSP caption bar read..
Final Fantsy FPS: , averageFPS:
But after 100%, the screen turned black and just stayed that way.. FF1 didn't work.

I will download build 1923 later on from the link Netqork provided and try again, unless this is some program version unrelated problem.
Running on XP SP2 here (512 MB RAM, 2.4GHz P4 processor, OpenGL 3D Accelerator, no other special graphics card).