This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few Questions about compatability
psp 
Hey there, I've just tried out the pspemulator and so far most of the games my bro dumped for me don't seem to work, I've tried Sonic Rivals 2 and I've tried Crash Tag Team Racing, but they don't seem to work cause it locks up on me all the time??? Also I know that you are still building this emulator, but when will it be able to run most commercial games, the two games that i really want to play on my computer are Sonic Rivals 2 and Innocent Life, and JPCSP kinda stinks at the moment with some compatibility issues. So please help me out here, oh and this isn't a spam.
Tongue gotta love emulation Smile Sonic X
-Intel Dual Core E2220 @2.40Ghz
-GeForce 9500 Store (Manufactured) Overclocked
-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum
Not yet, the emu is still very new and it has a lot of bugs that must be fixed.
PATIENCE.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
The emulator is not yet capable of running Iso games,that's what soywiz said,it only works on few hombrews.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
That stinks, oh well can't wait till it can run iso's Big Grin thanks for the help guys Smile
Tongue gotta love emulation Smile Sonic X
-Intel Dual Core E2220 @2.40Ghz
-GeForce 9500 Store (Manufactured) Overclocked
-1TB
-200GB
-80GB

Mario & Sonic Fan Forum