This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yugioh tag force 3
ps2 
hi
i have jpcsp v0.6 1913 and iwan to run yugioh tag force 3
is that possible?
Plz Help
Hi! Smile
I believe that game is currently marked as Half-Playable. The only information we have so far is that it reaches ingame, but the background is all black (based on the video from this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2624 ).
If you happen to have the game, please post any log results at that thread, so we can try figuring out and fixing what's wrong with it.
thanks for replaying but i dont know how to post the log becuse when i select the game and press run nothing happins so what shoud i do?
Please help
(12-22-2010, 03:56 PM)sky*dragon Wrote: Please help

Open JPCSP, then go to Debug>Tools>Logger>Show Logger. On the new window that opens, where you can see "OFF" change it to "INFO" (you can change the box's value with your mouse wheel or by pressing the up and down arrows if the box doesn't open). After this, load the game and press run. You should immediately understand if something is going wrong by taking a look at the output of that window (e.g.: maybe the game need the options "Ignore unmapped imports" or "Ignore invalid memory access" and you'll see it blocking on an "ERROR").
You can paste the contents of that window here, or just simply close the emulator and look for the file "log.html". Attach that file so we can look into your issue.
Hare ive attached the file

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 22.59 KB / Downloads: 137)
(12-24-2010, 06:09 PM)sky*dragon Wrote: Hare ive attached the file

From the log file, looks like this game is pausing the emulator with an invalid memory access right at the beggining. This can be ignored by going to Options>Configuration>Memory and then check "Ignore invalid memory access".
Still Nothing
Mybe my system is too weak
Cpu Intel ® D Cpu 3.06 GHZ 3.07 GHZ
1.00 Gb Ram
os windows 7 ultimate 32bit
Gpu i have normal Intel gpu
Still Nothing
Mybe my system is too weak
Cpu Intel ® D Cpu 3.06 GHZ 3.07 GHZ
1.00 Gb Ram
os windows 7 ultimate 32bit
Gpu i have normal Intel gpu