This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YggdraUnion - US - ULUS10368
r1913

Settings: "Use Media Engine" and "Decode with SonicStage"

starts normal, then shows the menu but the menu is only there for about 1 sec. or less where it starts again with the ATLUS logo and the intro movie again. If you are quick you can choose "New Game" in the menu, works well then without any problems, sometimes the music is too fast ingame

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   yggdraunion.7z (Size: 4.93 KB / Downloads: 155)
.7z   yggdraunion-introhell.7z (Size: 4.52 KB / Downloads: 130)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Just posting to report that in the latest revision,the menu bug is no more and the game's completely playable
although the music problem still persists...
Critical Error in the latest revisions "index 164 size 2" in previous revision is playable
(06-24-2012, 10:29 PM)achirizador Wrote: Critical Error in the latest revisions "index 164 size 2" in previous revision is playable

That's odd. Could you please check if this started happening in r2555 (some improvements to the CryptoEngine were applied in r2554 and r2555)?
(06-25-2012, 12:45 PM)Hykem Wrote: That's odd. Could you please check if this started happening in r2555 (some improvements to the CryptoEngine were applied in r2554 and r2555)?

I update java and clean install rev 2574 then the error is gone
Hello. I realize this post may take a while to answer, but I'll post anyways. I've been having some trouble with this game; the FPS rate is quite low for me without Frame Skipping (about 15 FPS). When I don't use it, after the Criware logo, it stays black screened forever, and when I do use Frame Skipping, I manage to get to the title, which swiftly procedes to the anime scene; but there's no sound at all.

Also, it seems that if I let the scene run its course, after the Criware Logo, it will stay black regardless of Frame Skipping

Do I have to alter settings, or is because of my computer? It's a Windows Vista Home Premium (2 GB RAM, 32-bit) if it helps.
using r 2832
still goes ingame
no problems so far

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 3.51 KB / Downloads: 76)
Slow FPS and has weird graphical streaks upon entering first battlefield. Crashes upon first card select screen. Weird thing is, it worked fine on a weaker, windows 8 laptop up till this point. Will continue to experiment, but would appreciate some help! Attached are two logs from different revisions:

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2862(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 3.97 KB / Downloads: 82)
.zip   Log_r2871(32bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 4.33 KB / Downloads: 79)