This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Ocean First Departure Now Playbel
psp 
Star Ocean First Departure in JPCSP 1913 is playebel with invisible characters lilke the Star Ocean Second Story.
(12-15-2010, 07:57 PM)ionelush2001 Wrote: Star Ocean First Departure in JPCSP 1913 is playebel with invisible characters lilke the Star Ocean Second Story.

As much as this pleases me but there is already a topic for SO:FD so why don't you just post your excitement there?

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1843
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
I wanted to be put on the Playbel Games, to make him work with no glitches, because I want to play Star Ocean 1 and 2, I finised all the other Star Ocean PS2 and PS3.