This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MediEvil: Resurrection - USA - UCUS98620
ADHOC connection test. Host is created, but client cannot find it.

r2506
Running with dynarec compiler (log level set to INFO)
Compability options used: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO, Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory, Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage

Attached Files
.zip   UCUS98620_r2506_server_client.zip (Size: 19.17 KB / Downloads: 88)
Today i have try to play game with JPCSP v.0.6
and game always stops at this point.

Here is the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-03-2012, 10:25 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: ADHOC connection test. Host is created, but client cannot find it.

r2506
Running with dynarec compiler (log level set to INFO)
Compability options used: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO, Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory, Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage

Hi,I dont want to be boring but can you just take a sec and watch this video and tell me can I try to do anything to get this work.

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq5xeJSwIdI&feature=plcp
BBF.

This game still have stack overflow issue. Maybe running on x64 JVM with higher, than "-Xss32m" could solve this issue, but i doubt.
(07-05-2012, 12:24 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: BBF.

This game still have stack overflow issue. Maybe running on x64 JVM with higher, than "-Xss32m" could solve this issue, but i doubt.

Thanks,but I dont really understand what is this "-Xss32m" thing and do I need 64bit win. for x64 JVM?
Actually I dont understand pretty much everything Confused
xD
-Xss32m is a command line parameter you can add it to the bat file command line next to -Xmx1024m , or if you use the launcher just click adv then you can set it there however I have limited it to 20megs (20000 kb) (I'll have to lift that limit now in the next version)

(07-06-2012, 01:57 AM)hyakki Wrote: -Xss32m is a command line parameter you can add it to the bat file command line next to -Xmx1024m , or if you use the launcher just click adv then you can set it there however I have limited it to 20megs (20000 kb) (I'll have to lift that limit now in the next version)

Can anyone explain this better to me I dont understand this emulator very well Sad

(07-06-2012, 01:57 AM)hyakki Wrote: -Xss32m is a command line parameter you can add it to the bat file command line next to -Xmx1024m , or if you use the launcher just click adv then you can set it there however I have limited it to 20megs (20000 kb) (I'll have to lift that limit now in the next version)

After I have done this my emulator dont want to start

if not exist "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" goto JAVAMISSING
echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m-Xss32m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
goto END
add a space infront of the -
if you add -Xss32m in the bat the game loads and goes ingame
i just tried it