This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646
shadow Wrote:... killzone game has some internal checks for prevent hacking (and emulating)
I wont be surprise if that the case; SONY have their "affairs" whit Game industry.

(07-12-2012, 07:13 AM)gid15 Wrote: close Jpcsp and it will generate a profiler.txt file.
Here!

Attached Files
.7z   Profiler + Log.7z (Size: 208.5 KB / Downloads: 79)
[Image: montcer.png]
(07-12-2012, 07:13 AM)gid15 Wrote: Hmmm, this could come from an incorrect emulation of a VFPU instruction. Could you enable the profiler (in the Compiler tab), run the game and leave it run for about 1 minute when the Templar is falling. After that, close Jpcsp and it will generate a profiler.txt file. Maybe I will find some rare VFPU instruction in it...
After reviewing the VFPU instructions, I found a few problems in the compiler for some of these instructions. Could you test again with r2612 if there are any changes?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
The changes you have been done are amazing! It make look game better that before; in fact, theres some textures that now are visible and before aren't; like some characters that before wasn't there on gameplay.

About the floor problem it is fix; now Templar can move around; keys works pretty good whit nice response.

Otherwise, theres a problem that came since r2606 (r2608 was the one i tested). Whitout GE Graphics and Enable Saving GE Screen options enabled the game image flip to left side of the screen and the only way to see it complete (But glicht) is resizing image x2; that change came from r2604 so i suggest backwards the changes on r2606 to see what happen. Anyway, remember that on older version screen flip like on the pictures i attached to r2608 test. For now whit r2612 changes graphics are almost perfect. (Whit the corrects options)

Past problem is a joke if we compare it whit velocity issue; FPS is on 0 (Cero) hahahaha.

So, at this point the urgent improvement to make KZ playable is make something on game speed. The best thing i made for it is activated Vertex Cache to make game a bit more faster. Other options does not seen to do something important being activated or not.

Thats all. Thanks for the fixes, and dont forget told me if you need another file.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   KZ_r2612_Best_Config.7z (Size: 7.96 KB / Downloads: 79)
I can confirm it no longer falls through the map, however I can't control the character for some reason Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2612(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 318.95 KB / Downloads: 88)
I try it again on r2667 and r2672 but game still so slow that can't be playable.

Here is what i got and also a video. On the video i try Frame Skypping but there is not a working boost that make game playable.

Attached Files
.7z   r2667-Killzone video_2.7z (Size: 8.78 KB / Downloads: 91)
.7z   r2672-Killzone.7z (Size: 8.32 KB / Downloads: 87)
(08-08-2012, 02:05 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: I try it again on r2667 and r2672 but game still so slow that can't be playable.
Could you enable the profile and post the generated profiler.txt? Maybe will this give a hint for the low performance.
Also this game is quite unusual as it doesn't use double-screen buffering as most games do. This is why the FPS stays at 0.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
if you enable CLUT it gives a very nice speed boost. maybe even brings it to full speed.

I'll post a profile from both one with clut and one without.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2673(64bit)_INFO_CLUT.zip (Size: 346.84 KB / Downloads: 83)
.zip   Log_r2673(64bit)_INFO_NOCLUT.zip (Size: 336.81 KB / Downloads: 86)
Here is it! Also, i have notice that FPS slow down sequentially; i mean, when in game start FPS was around 10, and every second that pass FPS is decreasing at 0.01/0.02 every 1/2 seconds. I read you whit the bad FPS show of this game but i think this issue have to be mentioned.

(08-08-2012, 07:07 AM)hyakki Wrote: if you enable CLUT it gives a very nice speed boost. maybe even brings it to full speed.
I don't know but maybe you work for CIA and that's why you have a monster computer and so much knowledge on this subject... hahahaha, was a joke Big Grin. Even whit CLUT mine JPCSP doesn't boost on Killzone.

Attached Files
.7z   r2672-KZL_Profiler+Log.7z (Size: 199.3 KB / Downloads: 79)
(08-08-2012, 07:27 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Even whit CLUT mine JPCSP doesn't boost on Killzone.
Are you using an ATI/AMD video card?
Code:
Shader error log: Vertex shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware. Fragment shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware. Vertex shader(s) linked, fragment shader(s) linked. Validation failed! - Different sampler types for same sample texture unit in fragment shader.
Shaders do not run correctly on your computer. They have been automatically disabled.
I have to find a way to workaround this restriction in AMD drivers, otherwise shaders always get disabled.
(08-08-2012, 07:38 AM)gid15 Wrote: Are you using an ATI/AMD video card?
Yes, i am.
(08-08-2012, 07:38 AM)gid15 Wrote: I have to find a way to workaround this restriction in AMD drivers, otherwise shaders always get disabled.
I activated the shaders option cause the CLUT one says "Only relevant when using shaders" Big Grin.

The only options i need to Killzone work are GE graphics and Enable saving GE screen to textures etc. Also Vertex cache cause it gave me on some games a boost. Whit this seem doesn't.