This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646
Ok, i don't really know what happen here cause no body told me theres a new fix on next releases, but game is loading ALWAYS. (An improvement since last post when game always crash saying something about ERROR MEMORY X)

Since last post the software changes on my machine are:
Clean SO W7 SP1x64 Up to Date / AMD Catalyst 12.6 / Java 7u5

Hardware changes:
None

So as i say, game always load to in game, and this time no matter what config i choose, smooth or freeze graphics results, Templar character always end on a black world whit arms opens.

Have tried 3 differents configs over and over to prove that and as far i can see the best is the one named "BEST". Told that because last time game work for me only does 1 time; even i have same configuration if i start it again game crash; now game always run but always whit tragic end for Templar on that black world.

BEST: Image flip on the sides and some textures appear and dissapear a lot. Very glitch, but as i say, is the best playable config.

Good: Very good graphics, not craxy textures but instead, game is just a few frozen screen that change sometimes.

Poor: Menus was good, but image freeze at all on loading screen besides it still running.

Sound was very good on all configurations.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   Rev r2604 Working Best - Smooth image and acceptable FPS but dont work.7z (Size: 7.13 KB / Downloads: 112)
.7z   Rev r2604 Working Good - In game graphics are just a few freeze images while sound still running.7z (Size: 8.51 KB / Downloads: 84)
.7z   Rev r2604 Working Poor - Image freeze on loading screen but game still running.7z (Size: 84 bytes / Downloads: 96)
[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646 - by montcer9012 - 07-10-2012, 04:18 AM