This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646
Have tried a lot of times whit r2560 and that rev can trough to the in game but just one time!. Even i tried whit same configuration next times, it crash.

Whit software rending game graphics is almost perfect, intro movie finally if good and sound is very good too! but it crash when loading screen is supposed to appear and FPS is very very slow as so keys commands.

When the game pass trough loading screen and do load, the cinematic whit the game engine WAS FROZEN ON A STATIC IMAGE but sound still there cause game continue running.
After a few seconds the character appears like the picture show. Tried to control the character touching some keys and then the world vanish and character was on a black world.

See pictures attached; that images was the only that change and in the order are paste. Left to right and in the numeric order cause that was the only images that game show; i mean that video was not smooth and lineal, it was just some frozen images; sound was good and lineal.

Is important mention that in this time game never crashed (When in game do load); i just quit the emulator cause game was too slow and world disappear.

After i quit and save the log, i start the game again but next times it crash even i don't change the configuration.

All attached logos have different configurations except log 5.

PD: r2565 Does not load the .iso image of Killzone; sayd something about xuggle on the CMD screen. I do attach the file on a txt.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   info log 1 - Crash r2560.7z (Size: 7.08 KB / Downloads: 86)
.7z   info log 2 - Crash r2560.7z (Size: 6.99 KB / Downloads: 91)
.7z   info log 3 - Crash r2560 - Software rending, game graphics almost perfect!.7z (Size: 7.56 KB / Downloads: 97)
.7z   info log 4 - Working! r2560 - This conf can make it through the game!.7z (Size: 8.37 KB / Downloads: 93)
.7z   info log 5 - Crash r2560 - Same config that in log 4 but that time cant make it.7z (Size: 6.99 KB / Downloads: 99)
.txt   2565 Xuggle error.txt (Size: 12.67 KB / Downloads: 73)
[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646 - by montcer9012 - 05-31-2012, 08:27 PM