This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP 15 fps on blazing fast computer..
Hi I'm new to these forums and I must ask because I've tried many solutions and they never seem to work.

My computer specs are as follows :
Intel i7 2600k 3.4GHz overclocked to 4.2GHz
ASUS Radeon 6970 crossfire with a second ASUS 6970
MSI Z68A-GD80 Millitary Class-II Motherboard
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1333MHz Ram

I'm trying to run Final Fantasy 7 Cris Core with these options enabled :

[Image: i4ldll.jpg]

Thanks in advance.
I't does not matter how fast your pc is,

If the game does not run well with JPCSP,

Then your answer is.It does not run well simple,

Maybe in future revision's of JPCSP,It will run properly,

-MozzaGamer
My PC SPECS:
CPU:Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-2600k @ 4.80GHz
GPU: Dual NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 570's OC in SLI
RAM:16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 @1600MHz
MOBO:ASUS® MAXIMUS IV EXTREME-Z: INTEL Z68 ROG
CASE: Cooler Master HAF-X 942
Whats your compiler set at? Because with a MUCH slower PC I was getting 15 FPS in Combat and 20-25 outside of combat in Crisis Core. But then again it could be because of you having an ATI instead of a NVIDIA seeing as i've heard ATI disagrees with JPCSP sometimes.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit