This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atrac3+ decoding with HiMDRenderer suggestion
(12-27-2010, 01:30 PM)hyakki Wrote: just noticed himdrender includes the source (why didn't I notice this before).

here is a modified version of himdrender i made, compiled /w vs2008 see below for changes.
I fixed the WER (windows error reporting) error some audio would get (the annoying "Himdrender has stopped working..." error) this way if himd gets a bad file, instead of crashing it won't do anything.
Code:
igraph->Connect(omgsrc_ipinout,omgtrns_ipinin)
->
igraph->ConnectDirect(omgsrc_ipinout, omgtrns_ipinin, NULL)

other changes made
1. Replaced the connect function (it would cause an 'wer' error popup when trying to decode bad/non decode-able files)
2. Removed some un-necessary dialogs (file browser popup, press a key to exit pause)
3. Added in its own mute function so it will mute (mutes himdrender.exe only) when decoding starts, and un-mute when done, this way jpcsp can always have un-muted audio, and no noise on decode., no longer needs nircmd

I tested with windows 7 and everything is working for me, I couldn't test the mute function on older systems (xp, 2000) so it still needs some tests from other people but it should work.
don't forget to remove the nircmd lines in the bat file. if you try this.

let me know what you think.

Great work, hyakki!

I just tested it with XP and it works very good, no noises during converting (without nircmd) and the annoying crashes are gone. Of course the crashes are not the fault of HiMDRenderer but they were annoying nonetheless.

Big Grin
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atrac3+ decoding with HiMDRenderer suggestion - by Darth1701 - 12-27-2010, 02:29 PM