This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO Problem...
dos 
WARNING: I'm not good in english... Dodgy

I just downloaded the emulator. I load an .iso rom and when i press run it goes to pause and it doesn't work. I know there there is already a thread of this problem... but... It isn't the same error... Here is it:

0[main_thread] ERROR memory - read32 - invalid memory address : 0x6C
PC=088042C4

What I have to do?

If you exist to do something... do it and make it better than the other people. Because that is your mission!
[Image: black_rock_shooter_banner_by_strange_lit...32du1d.png]
which version of the emulator? which game?

also btw. i wonder, why are you calling it an ".iso rom" instead of just a game? the emulator can only load iso/cso formats since the umd disks are unreadable on a pc without special, expensive hardware.
(02-26-2012, 12:24 AM)serio Wrote: which version of the emulator? which game?

also btw. i wonder, why are you calling it an ".iso rom" instead of just a game? the emulator can only load iso/cso formats since the umd disks are unreadable on a pc without special, expensive hardware.

SORRY... :\ Anyway the version is 0.6 . The Game is Black Rock Shooter The Game... The emulator work with only a specific list of game? And the file is .iso so the file extention is ok for the emulator... I'm not that expert to know how to call evrything .... Confused

If you exist to do something... do it and make it better than the other people. Because that is your mission!
Ok I see right now it doesn't work because it isn't in the list... so someone know an emulator who can play this game? I really wanna play it... Sad
does it have any number after the 0.6? if not or if it's lower than 2459, get a new version of the emulator.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

the game was also tested and seems playable. http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=7710

also, if you really want to play the game that badly, you can on a real psp. jpcsp is the only psp emulator that can get anywhere, with pcsp being its non-java port. there are no other psp emulators that can run anything.