This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save data & slow fps
Hi!
I'm having two problems with my jpcsp v0.6 2163 (It was the only version that supported my Kingdom Hearts:BBS Rom)

The first problem is that I have a save file that I want to delete and I'm a noob in this kind of stuff and I don't know how to do that

Edit: (I managed to solve the motioninjoy problem -the second problem-)

I would appreciate if the explanation was simple since I'm not very good with computers.

Edit: (I edited the title to fit with the new problems)
I forgot to mention a third problem that is related to the emulators speed

The emulator starts at 59-60fps which is excellent speed, but when I enter the actual game the speed is reduced to 20-30fps I have no complaints with that, but when I encounter unversed (The enemies you encounter in the game) The speed is then reduced to 5-13fps.

With the emulator this slow it's really hard to enjoy the game.

(The only reason I didn't edit this into the above post is because I wanted to bump the thread)
well, the emulator's hardly ready to play games on it. maybe in a year or 2 it'll be fast enough to go with full speed at least on the monster specs pcs, maybe on some lower end ones. right now from what i hear sometimes it gets lag even on 6 core cpus.

compatibility's more important in my opinion, since many games still glitch out or just don't work.
not really, some games are already perfectly playable from start to finish with jpcsp on medium to high end pc.
some, not all. that's why i didn't say all games. many games still crash during the intro or sometime during gameplay, and people are still reporting getting 10-20 fps even when their cpu is 10x more powerful than mine.