This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales of the Heroes - Twin Brave [NPJH50501]
Jpcsp r2459

- Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage
- Use vertex cache

can't proceed after first pic.
here's log INFO + DEBUG

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log INFO + DEBUG.rar (Size: 24.87 KB / Downloads: 107)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Tested in r2459
This game works ok, but it needs a trick to run.
Edit:
oh forgot to tell the trick, before loading the game first disable audio threads then after the first screen, go back and uncheck disable audio threads, this will let the intro movie play and get in-game.

Working.
Movie & Movie Audio works (and syncs) , game speed is great I get full speed even with tons of characters on screen, no noticeable graphic bugs.

Bugs
No sfx or BGM anywhere (besides the very first battle has music and sfx)

.rar   log2.rar (Size: 173.95 KB / Downloads: 121)
the text somehow dissapear like legend of apocalypse

and after we finish any stage the screen of lvl up and cia don't appear, and leave the chars there in the stage map, running ( you can control them and etc ), but the game don't progresses (they don't make their victory poses and etc)

dunno if it have something to do with the bug with the sfx and bmg, that only work on the tutorial.
Any words on getting the sound to work?
i imported the save from my psp, and tried other game modes, they all have a bug..

when a text box appear in battle, they don't desapear after the character say something, so you can't progress in the stages cause you can't hear the story apparently...,weird bug

other one is on all the other modes, you can't finish the tournament mode too, when the battle ends all the chars keep there and nothing happens, also if you reset the game in the screen that bug it goes on, but crashes on the logo

and the sound don't work cause we have to disable the audio to load the game in the first place i think ^^, so keep playing on your psps
(03-14-2012, 09:35 PM)Karen Wrote: i imported the save from my psp, and tried other game modes, they all have a bug..

when a text box appear in battle, they don't desapear after the character say something, so you can't progress in the stages cause you can't hear the story apparently...,weird bug

other one is on all the other modes, you can't finish the tournament mode too, when the battle ends all the chars keep there and nothing happens, also if you reset the game in the screen that bug it goes on, but crashes on the logo

and the sound don't work cause we have to disable the audio to load the game in the first place i think ^^, so keep playing on your psps

The same bug happens here,I can't progress with the sotry after I beat the boss...
I use r2718.
The intro goes ok both audio and video.
But the first pic and the rest are stretch like this... I still can choose the options, but when I chose randomly (cause I couldn't see them with the screen like that) I got blank screen.
How can I fix it?

(03-04-2012, 04:39 AM)Karen Wrote: and after we finish any stage the screen of lvl up and cia don't appear, and leave the chars there in the stage map, running ( you can control them and etc ), but the game don't progresses (they don't make their victory poses and etc)

dunno if it have something to do with the bug with the sfx and bmg, that only work on the tutorial.
yup, test game on r2788

CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
using r 3054
stuck on the first screen
here is a compiler log

.zip   log.zip (Size: 384.75 KB / Downloads: 94)