This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
YU-GI-OH 5Ds Tag Force 4 - ULUS10481
i download?
no. you buy.

you go to a shop, pay for the game with your money, then put it into your psp and play.

then if you want to try it on the emulator, you install cfw on your psp, dump the game, copy it to your pc and then you can run it on the emulator.
hi everyone, im new in this forum, im tried to play yu-gi-oh! TAg Force 5 and 4. everything is fine walk in story mode, talk to other player, press start to see the tutorial or press R/L to show duelist face but when im trying to start duel my card just can be show up, i really love this game any sugesstion to fix that??
i want to try put my log but im still dont understand how i can do that
sorry for my poor english
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin
hm....
if i know how to programming
cuz im really a big fans of this game
when im googling, im read in the neighbour forum sum1 say he can play tag force 2 with build 2538 thats make a spirit for me
im already copy my friend rom from tag 3,4,5 i cant play nothing Sad
sad
im sorry guys for my poor english cz im indonesianBig Grin
you did what?
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
it's funny how easily people admit to pirating games. if only real criminals admitted to their crimes just as fast the world'd be a better place.
??????
Yep,even on a site that DOES NOT SUPPORT PIRACY
(06-08-2012, 03:32 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Yep,even on a site that DOES NOT SUPPORT PIRACY

are you talking to me ????
anyway you left the subject of this thread and went to the piracy thing again
No,not with you,I was talking to Alvianto