This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B-Boy - ENcrypted
Hi,

I want to play at the game B-Boy who is encrypted. I have my PSP Slim with CF and the original game, and i am okay to help development of JPCSP with some of my encrypted games.

How to desencrypt? If I desencrypt any game, what can I do with what I obtain?

Thanks a lot ^^
(12-28-2010, 12:30 AM)deils Wrote: Hi,

I want to play at the game B-Boy who is encrypted. I have my PSP Slim with CF and the original game, and i am okay to help development of JPCSP with some of my encrypted games.

Thanks a lot ^^

That's what google is for. Use it wisely.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(12-28-2010, 12:30 AM)deils Wrote: Hi,

Thanks a lot ^^

The devs don't need your decrypted eboot.bin, the only interesting thing is a log on INFO level once you run the game. As for decrypting the eboot.bin you might wanna search for prxdecrypter and wqsg_umd for replacing the decrypted file in your ISO.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(12-28-2010, 07:59 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: the only interesting thing is a log on INFO level once you run the game.

Okay, so how to do? ^^' I want to play at this game because I have a bug on my PSP with the game in the story mode...
(12-28-2010, 01:09 PM)deils Wrote:
(12-28-2010, 07:59 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: the only interesting thing is a log on INFO level once you run the game.

Okay, so how to do? ^^' I want to play at this game because I have a bug on my PSP with the game in the story mode...

Do you have the decrypted ISO? If yes, just put it in the umdimages dir, start JPCSP, go to Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger, Select then instead of "OFF" "INFO" in the drop-down list, let the game then run until you get a an error, close the emu and then zip/rar the log.html file in your JPCSP directory and upload it here.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(12-28-2010, 01:43 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: Do you have the decrypted ISO? If yes, just put it in the umdimages dir, start JPCSP, go to Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger, Select then instead of "OFF" "INFO" in the drop-down list, let the game then run until you get a an error, close the emu and then zip/rar the log.html file in your JPCSP directory and upload it here.

Thanks for the help; i'll do that now!