This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP PLEASE!!!
hello... I am a huge fan of dbz... and I wanted to play DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team.... but I dont have an PSP... so I wanted to play with emulator.....
I have downloaded the latest version of this program... but when I start game it just pauses it self automatically... and I dont understand the text in log file.....

see by yourself PLEASE HELP.... PS Sorry for bad English

[Image: errorin.jpg]
Oh my, I just assume you bought the game but you don't have a PSP.

1) It seems your version of JPCSP is ancient! Try a more recent build:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/, use r1884 as r1885 has a bug with the sound

2) Extract the 7z, put the ISO of the game into the umdimages. Then select Load UMD, select the game and after loading the game press Run

Good luck
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
ah... didn't worked.... and I have just found out whats the problem -.-.... after I downloaded what u said.. run game and guess what...

it says Patched module "Prometheus Loader" detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP!.... any help is there way to unpatch this????
(12-08-2010, 07:14 PM)BenjoNi Wrote: ah... didn't worked.... and I have just found out whats the problem -.-.... after I downloaded what u said.. run game and guess what...

it says Patched module "Prometheus Loader" detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP!.... any help is there way to unpatch this????

DON'T PIRATE GAMES PLZ. Thank you.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(12-08-2010, 07:38 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(12-08-2010, 07:14 PM)BenjoNi Wrote: ah... didn't worked.... and I have just found out whats the problem -.-.... after I downloaded what u said.. run game and guess what...

DON'T PIRATE GAMES PLZ. Thank you.

Yeah, I have to concur. I really tried to help you - in dubio pro reo. But it seems I was wrong. Downloading games is just wrong.

EOT
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit