This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF DISIDIA pls.
anyone pls make ff disidia playble here in jpcsp.
i have an iso file for that game.

any suggestions on how can i play it using jpcsp even if i dont have a psp.

what if i can borrow what do i need to do?
it is playable but u need to decrypt the ISO... the way you have presented the problem is very what can i say, difficult to solve because there are some issue they may rise if u dont have a psp
thanks.

can you teach me how to decrypt a game with a psp?
you need to use a psp and do some stuff i dunno, a friend did it....well.....i have this game and tried on the emulator

1 - its really slow, it gets more playable on some stages

2 - strangely the music do work! but only for 3 or 4 minutes after that it will stop and only return in the next match

3 - save work
(12-02-2010, 12:53 AM)Karen Wrote: you need to use a psp and do some stuff i dunno, a friend did it....well.....i have this game and tried on the emulator

1 - its really slow, it gets more playable on some stages

2 - strangely the music do work! but only for 3 or 4 minutes after that it will stop and only return in the next match

3 - save work

i also have that game and a friend of mine have a psp but the problem is i dont know how to decrypt it. i need the procudures. xD