This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't run a game?
Well, hello everyone! Recently, I bought a new game that was released on PSP : Hakuoki Demon of the Fleeting Blossom ^^ I through that it will run on emulator but... it's not like that. When I hit run, it pauses and don't want to start =( What's the problem of this? Can I start this game or is it the emulator problem?
debug>tools>logger>show logger
then in the logger window pick INFO from the dropdown menu "choose log level."

until you upload a log set to info level nobody will help you, since nobody knows what's the problem. "it stops lol, dunno why" is not really helpful.
Oh, sorry. This is my first time using PSP emulator I use 2456 revision ( don't know if it is the latest one) ^.^ The problem is this one:

0 [root] WARN hle.LoadCoreForKernel - sceKernelFindModuleByName not found module name='sceMesgLed'
28 [main_thread] ERROR hle - Unmapped import at 0x0880743C [0x1C90BECB] Module 'SystemCtrlForKernel' - 08806d10 09fbfed0 0000001a

Waiting for your response Smile
try going to options>configuration>memory and select "ignore unmapped imports"

it should let you bypass the error and go a bit further. if it doesn't, then well, you'll have to wait for the emulator devs. i can't help anymore since i'm not a programmer.
thanks serio ^.^ At least it doesn't pause after hitting "Run" button. But now I have other ploblem. I says:

21437 [Emu] INFO runtime - Using Compiler
21438 [Emu] DEBUG runtime - End of run

And it keeps appearing =( Anyone knows how to fix it?

EDIT: I found the solution ^.^ I disabled the compiler >.< But.. Here we have another error and this one I don't know how to solve =(

[Emu] ERROR hle - HLE Function hleKernelExitThread(ThreadManForUser) not activated by default for Firmware Version 660
Anyone knows how to fix it? Smile
nope, that's an emulator bug. has to be fixed by the devs.
Thank you, I found the solution to the problem. Now I can start the game ^.^ The background goes well and everything is okay except... the game doesn't play character's voices =( I can play without them but still... voices must be very beautiful ^.^ the log is this one
1028922 [VOICE_thread] INFO hle - Mono AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder
1028922 [VOICE_thread] INFO hle - AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.
Waiting for your answers ^.^
have you tried using the monoat3 decoder with sound forge? worked for me to get music and voices working in Macross Triangle Frontier and Soul Eater Battle Resonance
(02-28-2012, 10:18 PM)kira1000 Wrote: have you tried using the monoat3 decoder with sound forge? worked for me to get music and voices working in Macross Triangle Frontier and Soul Eater Battle Resonance
I will be VERY grateful if you will show me how to install it!!! And where can I download this codec, too ^.^ Thanks