This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeanne d'Arc - UCUS98700
Game rendered unplayable after r2990, since in that revision the sceUtilitySavedata is rendered inside the PSP, anytime you try to save or load its very likely that after few seconds the game will crash with a "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Coordinate out of bounds!" error.

Tried some versions between r2990 and r3007 (both versions inclusive) and the error persist, it was fully playable (save the 2 scenes that had to be skipped) until r2989.

I only use windows x64 version.
(03-03-2013, 02:11 AM)BLACKSAMA Wrote: Game rendered unplayable after r2990, since in that revision the sceUtilitySavedata is rendered inside the PSP, anytime you try to save or load its very likely that after few seconds the game will crash with a "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Coordinate out of bounds!" error.

Tried some versions between r2990 and r3007 (both versions inclusive) and the error persist, it was fully playable (save the 2 scenes that had to be skipped) until r2989.

Could you post a complete error message using r3007?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(03-04-2013, 11:23 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 02:11 AM)BLACKSAMA Wrote: Game rendered unplayable after r2990, since in that revision the sceUtilitySavedata is rendered inside the PSP, anytime you try to save or load its very likely that after few seconds the game will crash with a "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Coordinate out of bounds!" error.

Could you post a complete error message using r3007?
r3009 might bring improvement. Could you retest with this revision and post a log/error message?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
HI, I can confirm that is working properly in R3009, sorry for not being able to post a log file... I click on debug - tools -Logger and on the logger window, I'm unable to change the "choose log level" from OFF to any of the other options Huh,, sorry about it I'm very new here still reading some guides about the emulator.

Edit: the option list is not displaying on the logger but managed to change it to "INFO"using keyboard: here are your logs of version 3007, thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   log.txt (Size: 149.46 KB / Downloads: 69)
I only get 5 fps when i'm in the game, is there anyway to speed it up?
(05-06-2013, 09:51 PM)isoepic Wrote: I only get 5 fps when i'm in the game, is there anyway to speed it up?
if u are using ati gpu,dont waste ur time ,its not playable in normal speeds
Game seems to work reasonably well, but im having trouble with cinematics not showing (get a black screen instead, tho i do get the sound) and weird text, could someone help me with this couple of issues plz?
(05-15-2013, 11:25 AM)IcemanSR Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 09:51 PM)isoepic Wrote: I only get 5 fps when i'm in the game, is there anyway to speed it up?

running ati gpu here, running it at constant 30 fps and it's nice. My only issue is the text being weird.
(10-16-2013, 08:24 PM)iamjar Wrote:

running ati gpu here, running it at constant 30 fps and it's nice. My only issue is the text being weird.

What settings are you using?
(10-22-2013, 12:01 AM)isoepic Wrote:
(10-16-2013, 08:24 PM)iamjar Wrote:

What settings are you using?

>only ge graphics
>use vertex cache
>use shaders
>use geometry shader
>enable vao
>enable decoding
>enable dynamic shader
>disable optimized vertexinfo

>ignore invalid memory access

When the font gets completely garbled and I can't read anything I disable vao, apply, then re-enable it and it makes it look like it is working perfectly for a few speech bubbles.

I get 25-35 fps almost everywhere except a few battles like chapter 10's I had 5 fps (the chapter you have to skip the cinematics.)