This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeanne d'Arc - UCUS98700
(04-20-2011, 04:00 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -3
        at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.drawBezier(VideoEngine.java:5526)
        at jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeCommandBEZIER(VideoEngine.java:2376)
I've improved the BEZIER command in r2096. Could you check again?

i try to play US version(UCUS98700)
but still have “error memory” problem

.rar   UCUS98700_log.rar (Size: 7.91 KB / Downloads: 103)
r2340
Just a log update
Game still crashes after the opening movie

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.83 KB / Downloads: 88)
(10-10-2011, 11:35 PM)hyakki Wrote: r2340
Just a log update

Is this true for latest revision ? Because I only get black screen with music playing cant see the opening movie no metter what settings I choose.
I just created blank memory.mbrk file do I need to put something in it ?

(10-22-2011, 04:35 PM)digiadventures Wrote:
Just a log update
Is this true for latest revision ? Because I only get black screen with music playing cant see the opening movie no metter what settings I choose.

you no longer need to make the mbrk file that was for an older revision.
anyways just tested in r2362 and the intro movie still works on my end, the game still crashes shortly after opening intro finishes. (sometimes you can skip this scene quickly enough to bypass the crash but still has various graphical issues.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 13.07 KB / Downloads: 84)
(10-23-2011, 12:36 AM)hyakki Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 04:35 PM)digiadventures Wrote:
Just a log update

you no longer need to make the mbrk file that was for an older revision.
anyways just tested in r2362 and the intro movie still works on my end, the game still crashes shortly after opening intro finishes. (sometimes you can skip this scene quickly enough to bypass the crash but still has various graphical issues.)

I figured it out,I needed to enable "use native fonts" under media tab otherwise game would display just a black screen.
Like you said,first crash "array out of bounds" is avoidable,however game crashes just right after that when trying to enter the first battle with "java.lang.NullPointerException"
I posted the log
Can you get into a first battle ? Does the game crash for you if you avoid first crash ?

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 12.67 KB / Downloads: 73)
(10-23-2011, 03:08 PM)digiadventures Wrote: however game crashes just right after that when trying to enter the first battle with "java.lang.NullPointerException"
This NullPointerException should be fixed in r2364. Could you test it?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-23-2011, 04:09 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-23-2011, 03:08 PM)digiadventures Wrote: however game crashes just right after that when trying to enter the first battle with "java.lang.NullPointerException"
This NullPointerException should be fixed in r2364. Could you test it?

Thanks!

It fixes crash at the start of the battle,but now there is crash at the end of the battle with the same NullPointerException and mentioning fonts again.I think you are on the right pah Smile
I included the log
Also,an empty memory.mbrk file needs to be in the emulator directory,or the game will crash with javaarrayoutofbounds error before the battle in the ingame cutscene ( crash everybody mentioned before)
If the file is present,game does not crash.
Which is weird,since its just an emty file...

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 51.3 KB / Downloads: 75)
Couple more notes :
Game seems to work fine in older revisions,for exampe I tested 2233 and there is no nullpointer errors and I was able to finish the first battle and continue on with the game.
There is only one important issue : unlike on latest revision,emulator stops on every memory error even if ignore memory error option is enabled : this makes the game unplayble since it has lots of memory errors,I had to manualy press run about 100 times to finish the battle and got bored of it and quit.
It also need emty memory.mbrk file or it will crash.
Also,on latest revision,"shader color mask" needs to be turned on and "saving ge screen to memory" turned off,otherwise there will be a lot of graphic errors
Code:
sceKernelReleaseWaitThread SceUID=a) can't release itself!
This function has been improved in r2365. Could you try again?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-24-2011, 04:30 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
sceKernelReleaseWaitThread SceUID=a) can't release itself!
This function has been improved in r2365. Could you try again?

Thank you!

I tested it with 2366 and there is still nullpointer/font error this time again at the start of the first battle.
I also posted second log when there is no memory.mbrk file present it crashes earlier. It may be relevent
What can be noticed is that second log is much cleaner : there are no memory errors or bazier errors,but game crashes with javaarrayoutofbounderror.
In first log there are numerous errors,but game doesnt crash at that place,but later ( font error )
Fixing the issue with memory.mbrk and those numerous erros may fix something ? It is strange that emty file needs to be in directory,and it is causing all those errors

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 9.92 KB / Downloads: 74)
.rar   log2.rar (Size: 5.68 KB / Downloads: 77)