This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeanne d'Arc - UCUS98700
(10-09-2012, 07:31 PM)virgil94 Wrote: gid,how do you test these things on psp? I always saw you comenting about this,is there some kind of plugin or something?
I use a test application under demos/src/font and adding new tests to it (e.g. r2762). It is not precompiled and also requires a real libfont.prx on your PSP to work.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Interesting,always impressing people gid
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(10-09-2012, 07:28 PM)gid15 Wrote: I've tested sceFontGetCharInfo as well, but it was crashing my PSP (power off) when called on a closed font...
What kind of crash do you get in the game? In the log, I see no error (just the stdout output, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the PSP behaves in a different way).

It completely freezes the game,there is no way to get past this with any option combination,even ignore memory errors or even creating memory.mbrk doesnt help since they are no memory errors.

However,game can be continued since this happens during animation which can be skipped.
If this were to happen anywhere alse,game wouldnt be playable past that point.

I think you should allow SceFontGetCharinfo to call on closed font,its just my gut feeling,there were 2 stdout errors before one related to sceGetFontinfo and one to sceGetCharinfo...and now there is only one stdout error Smile
(10-07-2012, 02:33 AM)Grandork Wrote: Still not working bro ;_;

The Java's I got installed are Java 7 Update 7, Java ™ 6 Update 27 (64-bits), Java ™ 6 Update 35.

...if you use 64bit version of emu you need Java 7 Update 7 (64bit). You have only 6 update 27. Other Java without (...) are only 32bit version. You might also test the game with 32bit emu. That should work. I have a geforce 580 but older 301.42 driver.
Maybe you have already get it to work in the meanwhile.
Another freeze near the end of the game..sceFontGetCharinfo is mentioned again,but also emulator is complaing about already closed font this time:

Code:
192661    user_main    DEBUG    hle.sceFont    sceFontGetCharInfo fontHandle=0x9F1020C, charCode=0x27, charInfoPtr=0x09FFF2E4
192665    user_main    INFO    stdout    Error sceFontGetCharInfo: 0x80460003
195665    user_main    DEBUG    hle.sceFont    sceFontClose fontHandle=0x9F10208
195665    user_main    DEBUG    hle.sceFont    sceFontClose fontHandle=0x9F10208
195665    user_main    DEBUG    hle.sceFont    sceFontClose font already closed font=Font[handle=0x9F10208 closed]

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 65.7 KB / Downloads: 86)
I am happy to report that this game is certified playble from start to finish-I have finished the game with jpcsp.
Other then 2 cutscenes which must be skipped in order to continue the game,I didnt notice any other major issue
(10-20-2012, 03:18 PM)digiadventures Wrote: I am happy to report that this game is certified playble from start to finish-I have finished the game with jpcsp.
Other then 2 cutscenes which must be skipped in order to continue the game,I didnt notice any other major issue
Are the sceFont problems fixed?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-20-2012, 03:24 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-20-2012, 03:18 PM)digiadventures Wrote: I am happy to report that this game is certified playble from start to finish-I have finished the game with jpcsp.
Are the sceFont problems fixed?

No,those 2 cutscenes which must be skipped are those when stdout error sceFontGetCharInfo info appears ( at the same time emulator freeze ) altrough you can see in my latest log that emulator opens another font after that,but emulation remains frozen
Hey what settings are you guys using? I tried the default settings that JPCSP comes with and I'm getting 4 - 15 fps for this game.

My specs are:
nvidia geforce gt 630m
duo core 2.5
4gb ram
(12-14-2012, 11:21 AM)omoney Wrote: Hey what settings are you guys using? I tried the default settings that JPCSP comes with and I'm getting 4 - 15 fps for this game.

My specs are:
nvidia geforce gt 630m
duo core 2.5
4gb ram

I can confirm the regression, game is not playable anymore due to slow speed. Revision which broke the game is r2877, where drawing of indexed vertices was switched to opengl, I guess something is wrong with the implementation since its a lot slower Smile
Maybe if this game is back to normal speed using opengl drawing of indexed vertices , then final fantasy complete collection will also be fixed.
In the meantime, omoney, just use jpcsp version before r2877.

I attached log and profiler.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 29.88 KB / Downloads: 78)
.rar   profiler.rar (Size: 110.81 KB / Downloads: 112)