This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Genso Suikoden 1 & 2 - JAP - ULJM05086
(10-28-2012, 03:47 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: With that machine you should get constant 30FPS so yes, something wrong is happening there because this game is check like PLAYABLE.

And yes, post a InfoLog; it will help locate the problem.

Alright, i'll put it update it later on, game's playable, but not completely.. Sad

am i gonna post the log where it hangs or before it hangs?

Thank you
I guess after where it hangs because is when the error happen.
[Image: montcer.png]
(10-28-2012, 04:27 PM)montcer9012 Wrote: I guess after where it hangs because is when the error happen.

Hi montcer9012,

Alright, i've attached 2 log files.

1st log file which states "LOG NO.1 [FREEZES AFTER LOADING SCREEN]"
-- Okay, i'm going to go as brief as possible. i played the game on my PSP console [not emulator] and saved the game. so right after that, i brought the saved game to JPCSP, in hoping it would work. So, loaded the game [it works perfectly at loading screen], and just right after loading, it showed nothing but a screen in gray colour.

2nd log file which states "LOG NO.2 [FREEZES AFTER EXITING]"
-- Okay, the problem here is, the error came up as soon as the game characters are leaving the palace [i've attached a SShot for it].

Thank you.
Hi again,

I'm just wondering if there's anyway or settings to remove the black boxes as shown in the screenshot? By enabling "stencil" mode, it gives a brighter screen, but black boxes keeps popping up Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   LOG NO.1 [FREEZES AFTER LOADING SCREEN].rar (Size: 11.07 KB / Downloads: 89)
.rar   LOG NO.2 [FREEZES AFTER EXITING].rar (Size: 12.38 KB / Downloads: 76)
Greetings to all forumers,

i'm just here to give updates on the problem that i've faced previously [version r2810].

Now i'm using [version r2830] and so far, there's no problem with it, my guess would be it has been fixed. thanks to the developer of JPCSP.

thank you. i'll update on it again if there's any other problems which i've came across.

-- oh, i've forgotten about the sounds. there's music and sounds for it, just that it ain't going to be smooth as playing it on the console PSP. Lagged behind by 1-3 seconds. it's all based on my assumptions only. thank you.