This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wildarms XF - ULUS10339
(05-09-2011, 09:45 PM)andutrache Wrote: ok after getting bored/finishing other games i decided to give this a go.
Unfortunately i'm at my wit's end with this game :
I'm at the second battle in the game and i can't get it to work. It leaves me with a nice white screen when not using shaders, and gives me lots and lots of corrupted textures when using shaders.
Tried every combination of settings as well as the settings suggested in this thread to no avail.

And so i come here and scream : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!
How about posting a log file? and screenshots showing the corrupted textures?
the white screen might be ATI related, I played through the first 2 battles ok on my end

however I did notice a tiny problem when going through some options in the menu the viewport stretches and re-sizes slightly (this only started happening)
in the screenshots look at the top by Funds in the first screenshot (when you select the last option) you can see part goes offscreen and up higher, then on the second screenshot its normal. (might need to save to images to compare them better)

if you go to Jpcsp -> Options -> Video -> resize -> 1x
it will help fix it stretching vertical (also fixes the 3 white/orange lines you see in the 3rd and 4th screenshots), but it will still get stretched horizontal on some options (last screens)

strange since the window was never resized in the first place, its a minor problem , and doesn't really effect the game that much. Smile
Sorry for the delay here are screenies, and log file.

Also i noticed the problem hyakki mentioned but didn't find it gamebreaking, this however is gamebreaking for all ATi users i think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.html   log.html (Size: 46.53 KB / Downloads: 106)
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
broken in r2157 , screen is messed up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-29-2011, 11:34 AM)hyakki Wrote: broken in r2157 , screen is messed up
Is it correct again in r2158?
yeah it looks good in r2158 also fixed the previous problem where it would resize on certain menu items
it still resizes but only when using any other than native(1x) resize.

Any progress on my shader problem there ? ; i really want to play this Smile
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
game is still playable in 2438, voice acting however is still giving sceAtrac3plus errors, this keeps repeating:
61658 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=1, buffer=0x08822F00, readSize=0x2000, bufferSize=0x2000, fileSize=0x52A0
61857 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO hle - Mono AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder
61857 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO hle - AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder, even after retrieving all AT3+ data.
yeah, mono at3+ sounds are impossible to decode on the fly right now.
Just finished the game using rev_2437 64bits. I didn't encounter any problems. The voices are the only thing not working.
The strange thing is the voice for the last boss works perfectly, and you can hear the first word of any of your characters phrases but it is just in the last battle of the game. For the rest of the game I didn't hear any voices at all.