This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with win x64 startup
After running the batch file i get the message that a suitable java version cannot be found to run jpcsp x64. So i uninstalled JDK x32 and x64. Rebooted and reinstalled JDK x64. I still get this message

"Unable to properly run a 64bit application from a 32bit context on a 64bit platform.
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . ."

I have no idea what else i should do. Can someone give me some pointers on how eliminate this problem of mine please?
Ok i manually edited the batch file. I deleted the folder path variable and changed it to a permanant path to my jdk x64 location. Seems to work. Do i need to add a new systemvariable to get this to work properly?
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Q6600 OC @3.2Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Video: Geforce 9800 GTX+ 1GB DDR3
This is because you use a 32 bit application to run the bat script. Thus, it's run as a 32bit application, and we can't locate the location to the 64bit JVM because Windows hides the 64bit part of the registry when you run a 32 bit application.
Double click on the launcher script from the explorer and you'll be fine !
Are you refering to the cmd windows console application?
System Specs:
CPU: Intel Q6600 OC @3.2Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Video: Geforce 9800 GTX+ 1GB DDR3