This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding DLCs in Disgaea 2
Is there any way to include DLCs in Disgaea 2 so far? By searching on emunewz ( and googling) the best I could find was this thread.

I did the exact same thing TaBuNiW did, placed dlcs in ms0\PSP\GAME\ULUS10461 and got an error, again, as he said the bright side is that the game is at least recognizing them, in the thread no one answered the question placed by Vegerunks:
Quote:Did you start a new game?

If this helps in anything, the recognition error happens both in a new game and in a already existing save game.

Thanks in advance.
more of a general thread, but http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=8134

dlc is not fully implemented yet. disgaea 2 uses the edat format which as far as i can tell is either not fully understood or implemented.

there's the unfinished decryption engine part too, though raw decrypted dlc doesn't load either. the emulator would probably need something like the nodrm engine from the cfw to load that correctly.
Oh I see.
It seens that there is is a considerable progress done, even though I don't fully understand it, so I could be wrong.

Anyways, thanks!