This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally Black with Shader
i have got an ati mobility radeon hd 4670 with drivers from 29 sept
When i dont use shaders, the game plays correctly but with shaders, i can see nothing except hear sound

is it possible tht my card cannot support what the emu wants or do i have to set the card correctly?
(11-12-2010, 07:46 PM)shakirmole Wrote: i have got an ati mobility radeon hd 4670 with drivers from 29 sept
When i dont use shaders, the game plays correctly but with shaders, i can see nothing except hear sound

is it possible tht my card cannot support what the emu wants or do i have to set the card correctly?
Could you post a log file? Which version are you using?
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....56#pid7056

same exact problem.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

here's my log in INFO... if anything else is needed, please mention
tried again with r1841 with Disable UBO (logDUBO) and without it ticked (log)

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 24.75 KB / Downloads: 119)
.html   logDUBO.html (Size: 25.15 KB / Downloads: 115)
Great! It works partially now with shaders enabled just a few (important) problems and the speed is Brilliant!

the left pic is with shaders and the right without shaders
the problems occur in movie playing (absolutely cannot see it), in the first Square Enix logo its completely white and the next 10th anniversary logo is black

also attached an error full log of shaders ticked

great work man with r1845 but i cant understand how something with the same logic is actually a bug... its like holding your ear from behind the head rather than from the front (programming... sometimes i feel like quiting... but dont u dare do so!)

note: with disable UBO everything is black so i left it AND i cant take screenshots with F5 even after clicking it from the menu

Another issue came up... the video which should appear when bahamut is summoned shows an error in the console (difficult to reproduce as i closed it sadly) while other videos do no show this error

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.01 KB / Downloads: 87)
ok here is with r1855
in the comparison u can see some parts are missing
in the errors, shaders give black and white color ONLY when the char is displayed and the camera is turned a little but is correct when going into menu AND the right image shows some sort of missing graphics when the camera is rotated at certain angles (clipping?)

finally the log about the missing chars in shaders (i saw u put some new debug info so i thought it might be helpful)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 4.07 KB / Downloads: 91)