This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UMD Load On Mac OS X
Exclamation 
Hi guys!! well yesterday I've downloaded the JPSP for Mac OS X in the OS 10.6.4 and it launched good and the trouble is... when it starts, the program automatically loads the cube iso and when it runs goes good , but when i load a UMD File appears a message where says:
* JPCSP v0.6 1772 (Window Title)
* Critical Error: Check console for details.

So, I've tried to load just 1 UMD file and close the program after this and open the program again and load a different UMD file and the same message appears.

I've loaded 1 UMD File of the "James Cameron's Avatar : The Game" and appears a message saying that UMD is not compatible, so the other UMD's are compatible!! but.. what can I do?

Help me please and thanks for reading!!!