This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What settings makes the best graphics?
I havent used the jpcsp much and i got this game i want to play working i just need to know what settings outputs the best graphics.
41 views and no one can tell me what the best graphics settings are?
most if not all of those views are probably by google bot and other crawlers.

first, you didn't even say what game.

i don't think there are really any ways to improve the looks since right now it's all about compatibility, and even then every game needs a different set of options to even work.
(02-15-2012, 04:32 PM)serio Wrote: most if not all of those views are probably by google bot and other crawlers.

first, you didn't even say what game.

i don't think there are really any ways to improve the looks since right now it's all about compatibility, and even then every game needs a different set of options to even work.

Sorry should have specified its Birth by Sleep US. I only know that it can look better than what i have right now because ive seen videos and screen shots of better graphics.

Heres a picture of what my game looks like right now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

are you using the newest jpcsp? what are your current settings under the video tab? also what graphic card do you have?
(02-15-2012, 05:03 PM)serio Wrote: are you using the newest jpcsp? what are your current settings under the video tab? also what graphic card do you have?

i think so i downloaded the jpcsp like last month. under the video tab i have nothing selected and im using a gtx 560 ti card with a i5 2500k cpu
i mean from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

maybe enabling the use shaders, save ge to textures and enable dynamic shader will make the graphics better.
(02-17-2012, 10:58 AM)serio Wrote: i mean from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

maybe enabling the use shaders, save ge to textures and enable dynamic shader will make the graphics better.

oh the build is r2163
that's really old, try the newer one.