This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Soul Eater Battle Resonance - ULJS00176
ignoring, yeah. we're trying to either make him stop requesting illegal game links or make him say it out loud, so that he can be banned.
anyone know how I can fix the controls reversed issue mentioned in my previous post? looks weird having the opponent walk towards the edge of the screen like this, as I said before it occurs after the file has been loaded for a random amount of time, sometimes it means start of the round or after the first round.
If the controls are reversed then just change them in jpcsp controls menu.The second problem I don't know how to solve it,it hapens when you load a full savedata or if you start a new game?

Also Vegerunks,that's the plan I've used:First I make them confess that they are pirates and then I report them,if it's the case.Sometimes there are people that say they have downloaded the game but they meant that they made an Iso of the game
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
just switching the controls does not fix the issue, when I say reversed I mean that the left button makes the character walk slowly right and right makes them walk slowly left rather then normal speed, this also affects attacks as well, trying to do a weak attack combo instead makes Kid do tornado kick, if I could record a video I would to show the issue. Also, when I say loaded I mean after it has been running for an undetermined amount of time, not the save file being loaded.

The two issues are tied together because it seems as though the opponent is trying to move towards me to attack however he always walked slowly towards the wall like I did. take a look at my log file on the first page and see if there are any pieces of information that could be useful.
JPCSP r2466
-flickering fixed
-controller issue (for me at least) fixed
were can i get download
(03-09-2012, 04:05 PM)Legendoz Wrote: were can i get download

Try psn store
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]