This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Soul Eater Battle Resonance - ULJS00176
One more for Jpcsp

Win 7
Dual Core 3Ghz
Gts 250

[Image: 35108800.th.jpg]
[Image: 96035349.th.jpg]
[Image: 63715806.th.jpg]
[Image: 52431569.th.jpg]
[Image: 51207356.th.jpg]

there is a continuous image flicker in battle, but playable without problems.
How I download it? I donĀ“t see any link
Download from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Thanks for the link, but what is the download called?
there are links called download for each version of jpcsp. 32 bit, 64 bit, linux, mac etc. get the newest one only.
(11-06-2011, 11:53 AM)virgil94 Wrote: Download from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

Don't think I can find it. Huh I've looked up and down but it's not on the list. I'm a bit confused.
the emulator links are all over that page though. how can you not see any?
Here is a little help
[Image: Waste.jpg]
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
JPCSP r2457
controls reversed and slow when player is to left of opponent at random (usually occurs after first round) and only way to fix is to jump over opponent making final boss impossible.

EDIT: ok, according to the log file, there is some code being "replaced" and "splitting" going on, the rest is primarily warnings about PARTIAL problems in the hle.scenet section. Nothing there that can explain this issue which also effects the opponent (he/she keeps jumping towards the edge and makes it impossible to move towards the boss and almost always counters your attacks, not making any of their own)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 16.54 KB / Downloads: 82)
(02-13-2012, 02:59 PM)serio Wrote: the emulator links are all over that page though. how can you not see any?

I don't know if you guys are ignoring what it probably is he's asking for, but I think he's actually asking where to go to pirate the game lol.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit