This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman - ULUS-10559
It seem I can't play. After the I try to load my save, the game goes to a black screen with the music still playing. I'm using the latest release (r2981 64bit).
2982 same (use real psp save)
I enabled Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode
Attach hle.sceUtility debug log

Attached Files
.zip   z_h_p_unlosing_ranger_a_usa.zip (Size: 689.12 KB / Downloads: 84)
.txt   2982log.txt (Size: 53.35 KB / Downloads: 66)
Bump.

You got it to run at full speed?

Mind if I ask what settings?

I was comparing this to a Youtube video of the game, and the animations on my emulator are noticeably slower.
I have only one problem left with this game but nobody else has mentioned it yet, the map doesn't update correctly. While it does get some data, it's not updating normally so most of the time it's inaccurate and useless. Kinda makes the game harder if the map doesn't work as intended cause this is a dungeon explorer. I did notice that on PPSSPP emulator the map updates correctly, but it has no sound at all and going into options menu will hang the game. So JPCSP is still the best to play this game on, but it can be perfect when these 2 emulator learn from each other.
i tried what kira1000 suggested but im still havin issues with the voice any recommendations
using r 3383
at the menu screen if you choose continue and there is no data to load when you press circle to go back to the menu the game keeps pausing with errors
here is a compiler log

Attached Files
.zip   Z.H.P. - Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman.zip (Size: 787.55 KB / Downloads: 90)
using r 3388
here is a Jpcsp Trace log with sceUtility
all i did was click continue the press circle to go back to the menu as there was no save data

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 2.92 KB / Downloads: 89)
using r 3711
no problems so far
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 4.86 KB / Downloads: 92)