This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP IS NOT WORKING!!!!!
it says your display format is not compatible with Jpcsp or the anti-aliasing settings is not supported by your display. Can anyone please help me and tell me what is wrong.
Install the newest drivers for your video card. dont use the drivers off windows update,

Next time provide us with more info about your system such as OS and system hardware.
(02-13-2012, 01:44 AM)hyakki Wrote: Install the newest drivers for your video card. dont use the drivers off windows update,

Next time provide us with more info about your system such as OS and system hardware.

How do I install the the newest drivers for my video card

You download Driver Follow Links

If GPU Nvidia -> http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
If GPU Ati/AMD -> www.amd.com -> Find drivers.
If Intel -> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx?lang=eng
[Image: 1388267.png]
psp 
Sorry to asking,
My system is
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002
Service pack 3

With
Intel® Pentium ® Dual CPU
T2370 @1.73 GHz, 0,99 GB of Ram

Can it play JPCSP ? I'm play it but, it same for Gatorboy58, can anyone solve this ? Please
(02-13-2012, 01:44 AM)hyakki Wrote: Install the newest drivers for your video card. dont use the drivers off windows update,

My OS is Windows 7 Starter 32-bit(6.1,build 7601)
I have the same problem as Gatorboy58 "it says your display format is not compatible with Jpcsp or the anti-aliasing settings is not supported by your display."
(07-16-2012, 01:01 PM)uzumaki kushina Wrote:

I have the same problem as Gatorboy58 "it says your display format is not compatible with Jpcsp or the anti-aliasing settings is not supported by your display."

You're going to have to give more information than that. Update your drivers for your video card and list your computer specs.
(07-17-2012, 05:07 PM)DragonNeos Wrote:

You're going to have to give more information than that. Update your drivers for your video card and list your computer specs.
Hi my computer is Windows 7 Professional
Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
and I try to update it but I can't it says my is the latest version but it is not so you got any ideas because I use a lot of method to update but it keep saying my computer is not valid with the other video graphics. Plus when I update it tells me to contact my computer manufacture, I will thank you a lot if you can help thanks.

(08-09-2012, 07:48 AM)EnvyKiller Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 05:07 PM)DragonNeos Wrote:

Hi my computer is Windows 7 Professional
Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
and I try to update it but I can't it says my is the latest version but it is not so you got any ideas because I use a lot of method to update but it keep saying my computer is not valid with the other video graphics. Plus when I update it tells me to contact my computer manufacture, I will thank you a lot if you can help thanks. My email address is tommoua@hotmail.com please send your reply to their if you can't send it in here.

@EnvyKiller: You could have listed more information than what you have provided here. However, since you listed the type of Video Card you have I will say that the chances of you running JPCSP at a decent rate is pretty slim. You have an Intel integrated Video Card which are the worst at game performance and are incompatible with a lot of games. Even if you try to update the driver for your card, I would doubt the emulator could even run. The last driver update for your video card was two to three years ago. If you can, try to get a dedicated video card like NVIDIA and update it to a more recent driver.
(08-09-2012, 05:59 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: @EnvyKiller: You could have listed more information than what you have provided here. However, since you listed the type of Video Card you have I will say that the chances of you running JPCSP at a decent rate is pretty slim. You have an Intel integrated Video Card which are the worst at game performance and are incompatible with a lot of games. Even if you try to update the driver for your card, I would doubt the emulator could even run. The last driver update for your video card was two to three years ago. If you can, try to get a dedicated video card like NVIDIA and update it to a more recent driver.
Yeah I just order and AMD ATI 2GB 2048MB PCI Express PCI-E x16 Desktop Gaming Video Graphics VGA Card
and I think this video card will work for League of Legends and God Of War Ghost of Sparta. Thanks a lot.