This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LocoRoco-UCES00304
In game status, although the LocoRoco nody can't be seen (using the SPLINE GE command not yet supported), we can see its "tail".
Controls are glitchy and we can't press L+R to see it jumping properly (rolling works).
The new game video is glitchy too, is decodes and plays but it looks like the buffer format isn't set properly.

Log from the game boot to the first video played is attached.

1 [GUI] INFO misc - Jpcsp v0.5
41 [GUI] INFO misc - UMD param.sfo :
BOOTABLE = 1
CATEGORY = UG
DISC_ID = UCES00304
DISC_NUMBER = 1
DISC_TOTAL = 1
DISC_VERSION = 1.01
PARENTAL_LEVEL = 2
PSP_SYSTEM_VER = 2.60
REGION = 32768
TITLE = LocoRoco
probably homebrew? false
531 [GUI] INFO misc - Found ModuleInfo name:'LocoRoco' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:089c2d60
534 [GUI] INFO misc - Found 251 imports from 29 modules
536 [GUI] INFO misc - 251 NIDS mapped

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log.7z (Size: 55.57 KB / Downloads: 124)
r1814- You can see the thing ( dont now hot the yellow thing is called) but it's a square ( it must be a ball or something like) . There are no other errors. The game is playable at a average speed of 30-45 fps - sometimes with full speed
Yes, I know, I've "fixed" the spline, though it's not perfect : it's square. But I'll get that fixed someday I guess...
Fully playable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2010, 11:21 AM)A2K Wrote: Fully playable

Squares XDD
(11-04-2010, 02:43 PM)Pingutino Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 11:21 AM)A2K Wrote: Fully playable

Squares XDD

XD I know.But the game is fun to play.
Hi, I know this thread is quite old but I' ve got some issue whit this game. In fact I'm on mac and I've downloaded the lastest version of Jpcsp. I just can' t launch the game : I load the UMD I clic on run but the FPS stays at 1 and I have a black screen. However when I try with the windows version of Jpcsp (with parallels desktop) the game is running normally with these squares loco roco. Is there a way I can get it working on mac ? Is the mac version of Jpcsp different from the windows version ? Honestly this game is so cool that playing with square locorocos is not horrible but by the way if the Jpcsp guys could find a way to run this game perfectly that would be so great !
Thanks in advance for your help !
using jpcsp revision 267ba68
just crashes out randomly throughout the game
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 9.26 KB / Downloads: 84)