This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - ULUS10062
Did anybody get the BGM on in this game? It's not playing here even with SonicStage activated...
(04-08-2012, 05:45 PM)Ansatsuken Wrote: Did anybody get the BGM on in this game? It's not playing here even with SonicStage activated...

Yes, the bgm has always worked since around 2200 or something. A good dump and media engine & sonicstage active and it works.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(04-08-2012, 08:24 PM)legend80 Wrote: Yes, the bgm has always since around 2200 or something. A good dump and media engine & sonicstage active and it works.

What do you mean by "a good dump"? I'll have to get another emulator or another UMD?
(04-08-2012, 08:30 PM)Ansatsuken Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 08:24 PM)legend80 Wrote: Yes, the bgm has always since around 2200 or something. A good dump and media engine & sonicstage active and it works.

What do you mean by "a good dump"? I'll have to get another emulator or another UMD?

Of the game you purchased.....
(04-08-2012, 09:39 PM)legend80 Wrote:
(04-08-2012, 08:30 PM)Ansatsuken Wrote: What do you mean by "a good dump"? I'll have to get another emulator or another UMD?

Of the game you purchased.....

I don't think so. I tried with another UMD from a friend of mine, and the issue still occurs. I guess there's something to do with Jpcsp's config... so I printed the windows I consider important for this matter.

Is there anything wrong or missing in the config?
I have all crypto options off but that's probably not it. Otherwise, same as mine. Maybe it the SS install or youre missing libs or something? Java version...it's something, because it works and there's something off in your setup. Find it and there's your bgm.
(04-09-2012, 06:58 AM)legend80 Wrote: I have all crypto options off but that's probably not it. Otherwise, same as mine. Maybe it the SS install or youre missing libs or something? Java version...it's something, because it works and there's something off in your setup. Find it and there's your bgm.

Oh, my bad. Indeed, it was SS incorrectly installed. Thanks very much for alerting me, pal! Smile