This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gundam vs Gundam Next PLUS - NPJH50107
(12-14-2012, 04:32 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(12-14-2012, 09:09 AM)gespenst Wrote: JPCSP r2927 - Spiky polygon syndrome (or whatever it called) presents
Does r2928 help for this issue?

For many games,Use vertex cache + Use shaders + Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory is the fastest settings. But it will cause "Spiky polygon syndrome". Disable optimized VertexInfo will fix "Spiky polygon syndrome"

It's strange that Disable optimized VertexInfo also a faster way when vertex cache and shaders is not be use.

could you please fix color depth bug and AdHoc Multiplayer
color depth bug
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=156589
AdHoc Multiplayer
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....797&page=6
Thinks for gid15 update ProOnline support
the Multiplayer is playable while ProOnline is enable

3 or 4 players also work
The game is working online on coldbird.net and is really fun to play online.
A little update to say this game is running really well now with the lastest JPCSP builds. It doesn't even need frame skip anymore!

Here's a video i recorded with JPCSP r3676 32bit on the ZZ Gundam stage (the slowest in the entire game).

I've found an issue with this game, no matter what settings, the game freezes after about 10~20 minutes of gameplay.

If i remember correctly, it didn't do this before (27xx~29xx if i'm not mistaken).

Also, i'm using Java 8.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Blush
JPCSP build 3681 has improved a lot of games online. Good work gid15.

If anyone is interested in playing this game online, here is a tutorial:
Click Here
I didn't think r3681 update anything for adhoc ...
(01-14-2015, 03:34 PM)onelight Wrote: I didn't think r3681 update anything for adhoc ...

Yeah... i thought it may have had improvements with PPSSPP but no changes.
If play Multiplayer using jpcsp-rbd345a4 with jpcsp-r3ad1872(or older) it will get this error.
It not happen if both using rbd345a4 or both r3ad1872(or older)
@lilt00 Does it look familiar? It always happen when you play JPCSP with PPSSPP.

Report a BUG about D-pad, can not turn to up-right way when moving up-left way, must Release the up button first.
It only happen when using D-pad, not Analog stick, not keyboard