This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirments for jpcsp for full speed
Please do not tell me that people cannot have intelligent conversations here without some poster butting in and starting a flame war. not a good first impression...

You tellin me? i replied to others who first spoke of what was legal or not. sooooo i think you mean to aim that towards them. as im REPLYING to a topic. the topic is allowed to shift in and out as its a MESSAGE board. but when butt nuggets who come in and began insulting people or bashing, instead of having a mature conversation, these are the ones who need to obey board rules. not us who are conversing about something that was mentioned in the first few posts. come in, state your opinion or what have yah, leave. do not come into someone elses topic and began arguing or bashing. if you do, then you will recieve it back 10 times that of what you gave.

Attacking me or trying to treat me like im stupid, will get you nothing but debunked and you being called a butt nugget.....because everyone knows that calling someone else a butt nugget is funny. duh.

Anyways, back on topic of post or at least someone that has something to offer what has been spoken of here post some valuable info. im stll trying to find the old interview with DA about what i have spoken of....[in reply of others who spoke on the subject BEFORE i did]

-Sketch
Your Dad's Dad.
Change of pace:

Back to the original poster on full speed of the emu.
I hadnt seen anyone state this yet but im sure no matter what speed machine you have you will not get full speed. as the speed of your machine of course does matter, but in its current dev state, its mainly the emulator that will slow you down. of course over a time period the devs will improve, speed up and add compatibility and THIS is whats key to making the emu full speed or at least close to it.

I ponder which does this emu most rely on....some rely on GFX card, some rely on mainly CPU power...interested in finding out what hardware this Java emu mainly focuses on. im guessing combo of CPU and GFX.

Messages In This Thread
RE: requirments for jpcsp for full speed - by OneHitGamer - 11-05-2010, 02:47 AM