This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirments for jpcsp for full speed
In the end, he still modifies the OFW, since he can't reprogram the whole thing by himself. And I wouldn't trust what QJ says, most people directing the website don't have the technical background required to understand what the hackers are doing. So they often invent stuff that sounds plausible but is indeed crazy. Distributing a patched firmware is indeed forbidden, but patching it live or adding hooks is just the way to go and can't be challenged by Sony.

And OneHitGamer, go back to law school. A copyright law is a law like any other. If in my country they say I can make a backup, then I can. And if the publisher tries to prevent me from doing it, then this part of the kind of contract I agree to can be easily challenged in court. Consumer laws are above license agreements imposed by the publishers.

And please, don't be so USA centric, most people on the forum aren't from there anyway...

Messages In This Thread
RE: requirments for jpcsp for full speed - by Orphis - 11-05-2010, 01:12 AM