This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirments for jpcsp for full speed
psp 
EDIT: This is about USA copyright laws only. other countries may allow you to copy, BUT no game company allows this. ie: nintendo says hey we will sue you, but sweden says, that doesnt apply here. company side, its illegal no matter where you are, but of course your country has to agree. so the info below is about usa, which is where i live and where copyright is highest.

Theres no one emulator on the face of this earth that is ILLEGAL, as its code belongs to and is created by its programer. what is illegal is ROMS. and its a MYTH that if you own the actual game you can have the rom too. this isnt true, its purely illegal no matter what to copy games. be it backups of pc games, roms etc. all of them are illegal to have period. even if you own the original. people THINK and say that you need to delete the rom within 24 hours if you dont own it blah blah, not true, you cant even have it PERIOD. all the ROM websites try to say that in order for you to download there roms you must own the original, again, not true. even if you own it, its illegal to download the roms or make one yourself. this is why its called COPYRIGHT laws. no share laws. copyright is purely against people COPYING games. period. has nothing to do with sharing them. you are not legally allowed to copy any game you own, for any reason. period, end of story.

Emulators are property of there programers and even if they do what an snes does, they still are NOT an snes nor contain code thats in the snes's system. hence why its called an EMULATOR. all emu's are legal as they do not contain copyrighted materials. all code is invented by the emu maker.

Thats why dark alex got into trouble years ago. he CRACKED the psp firmware to run games etc. but when sony complained, he was forced to create EMULATED firmware using his own code. the firmware we have today on our psp's is NOT psp firmware, its actually an EMULATOR that acts like the firmware of a psp. the info on what i just said was on QJ psp site years ago.

Anyways, thought i would throw that in. this is my first post lol.
Some of you may know me, im Sketch, creator of OHG. not active anymore.

-Sketch
Lovin the emulator. props to dev's.

Messages In This Thread
RE: requirments for jpcsp for full speed - by OneHitGamer - 11-04-2010, 08:01 PM