This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirments for jpcsp for full speed
(11-04-2010, 11:20 AM)warweeny Wrote:
(11-03-2010, 08:08 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(11-03-2010, 07:40 PM)warweeny Wrote: i have the psp 300 series with the lates update i think it was 6.31.

hope it is not to late for me Sad

the reason i thought piracy was involved is because people with custom firmware play illegal games on their psp (just download and play)

I think you're out of luck then. I know of no way to run a CFW (or HEN) on a PSP 3000 / 6.31 firmware. Maybe there comes something in the future.

You can't say all people with custom firmware only play downloaded stuff, it is true some are doing this but there is also the one that have CFW to run homebrew apps (SNES emulator and so on).

snes emulators are illegal to you know xD
but that sucks, hmm, maybe a friends has a custom firmware on his psp... does it matter wich cfw you have?

SNES emulator illegal? Since when? It's always the ROMs that matters. If you have the original cartridge, IMO you can play that on your PSP too.

I think it's not important what CFW you have exactly, ripping UMDs should work with pretty much every CFW.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit

Messages In This Thread
RE: requirments for jpcsp for full speed - by Darth1701 - 11-04-2010, 11:46 AM